Welcome to my first EVER blog! I thought I should start something new for 2009, and I'm looking to get away from sites like myspace and facebook......so here I am, welcome to my blog!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Behind in Blogging!


Well I'm really behind on blogging! (If you can't tell) I guess I'm not cut out for this sort of thing. I've had this blog for almost a year and have only posted a few times.......I'm probably breaking all sorts of blog etiquette!


Well a few updates.......Johnny and I are now engaged and busy wedding planning...the big day is next summer! Exciting!!! We are thankful for each other, our jobs, and two crazy cats (well maybe just one now, Zuki hasn't been home for a 1.5 days and we are having an Arctic Freeze). I guess the only other update is Johnny is playing in a band called "Chris Margolin and the Dregs" it keeps him busy and I get to be a groupie! jk


I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year........who knows when I'll be back on the blog wagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment