Welcome to my first EVER blog! I thought I should start something new for 2009, and I'm looking to get away from sites like myspace and facebook......so here I am, welcome to my blog!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mid-January Update

I'm already falling behind on my blog and its only 18 days into the new year, ahhhh!!!! So here are some updates. I celebrated my 25th birthday on Januay 9th with a big group of friends...........I am so blessed to have soooo many wonderful friends, it was an amazing birthday and I had a ton of fun. Michelle surprised me with a makeover at Blush Beauty Bar on NW 23rd, so I was able to look fab on my special day. Johnny took care of getting the cake, driving me around and making the dinner reservations. We ate at Voleur in downtown Portland, the food and service was kinda bad, but I had fun seeing all of my best friends. Here are a few pics from the party.











***** On January 13th, Johnny and I celebrated our 5 year 3 month *dating* anniversary, we had a nice dinner at home - yummy pasta and one of my famous salads! And we used the fancy plates of course! *****


Lastly, I finished off mid-January by getting to hold my new baby niece for the first time. She's already 3 months old, but this was the first time I got to see her since my brother lives in Ohio. She is sooo sweet and curious with big dark eyes and the cutest lips I've ever seen. She'll probably be crawling around the next time I get to see her.


Well that's about it, next weekend is my jewelry party, let me know if you want to come. I'm going to make some dinner and start getting ready for the week! Chao!

3 comments:

  1. Cris-Cris...You look AMAZING!!!!!! SO SKINNY...OMG!!!! I'm trying to catch up, girlie. LOL!! Anyway, looks like you had so much fun for your birthday. Sorry I wasn't there...I always miss out on everything!!! Waaa!! And HOW CUTE is that baby?????? OMG!! I should have jumped on the jet and headed down. Tony was here the whole time after all. *Sigh* Keep up the good work on the blog. Miss You like CRAZY!!!!!!!! Hugs, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ready this and I could not figure out who Johnny was? Oh that would be John. Keep blogging so I can keep up with your amazing life. Love Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed it so my name comes up instead of Emma's

    ReplyDelete